You may now Rabi Lamichhane is a Nepalese television presenter who set the world record for hosting the longest-ever television talk show broadcast in News24 Television in April 2013. He is one of the most popular TV journalists working in Nepal.



May be all nepali now Rabi Lamichhane and Isha Lamichhane relations and now divorce. Finally Rabi post on Facebook like this.



I have removed the previous post by agreeing to never speak anymore and rejecting any replies. If there is an immoral or non-legal work, I do not have any punished punishment, but I am justified by the old mistake. The characters who stand up on the basis of anxiety and anxiety I do not want to search. I am not confused in any old relationship or have someone interrogated. I am currently legally concerned. I am a single man responsible has already disconnected. No moral or legal responsibility of any old relationship is above me. In any case of the Child, against me, there is no such issue in any case. I have ideality, morality, responsibility, social responsibility, woman and man's rights, selfishness, reality, self-belief, faith, love, deceit, corrected, misled, faded down, sat down at the level, speak level, speak, not to speak The rest of the lessons, including this can be read and read, read and study in the middle, and now grateful to all the known unknown all the people who are ready to teach. This topic of private life is over here.It was not a matter of understanding I did not understand. But there should be a slave of human condition. Time periods and characters are different only. All the criticisms have I not accepted as an arrogant but a good lesson to remember. No change will be changed. Greetings on this moment of silence, gratifying the honeymoon of all the great honors I'm Also, I also apologize for the reason for my family and my family. Forget this topic from here forever.