I did not imagine that things of my personal life can be a topic of public discussion on some day. I did not even want to come to the media. I have quietly returned to America after Divorce. However, after reading the interview and interview of Ravi Lamichanjee, I have felt the need to clear something from my side. Because, I have received many Galilee messages from his fans. Many are seeing me guilty.



Ravi has told me in the interview as a "patient of depression." True, I have long term depression medicines. But, because of what I did in depression? Not because of her? Which wife may not suffer from depression when her husband ties with her 10 even after getting birth with illegal children? I did not commit suicide by looking at the faces of my daughters. Our love is a marriage. However, after marriage I could not feel the love I loved him. The significance of marital relations is more than a husband. When a marriage breaks down, a man can easily settle another house, but women should have to sack a lot. He does not look good at the society. Children influence it. So, after retaliation from Ravi for years, I was justified in the protection of our relationship.

I talk from the beginning. Do not give up.
Our marriage has been married on December 5. I came home and made a general conversation. Both teens were married after the SLC passes from the same school. He was reading a wedding. Family responsibilities started working after coming. He was interested in journalism. After working on the FM earned popularity. Then he used a comedy program on television. Smart and talented Too busy Since his work began on FM, his popularity was increasing.

Especially girls were fans of his voice and personality. The girls' letters were very helpful. The phone also came. Some of the letters were cold in my heart. After all I was really. As I went to Davis, I opened the tables written in the name of Ravi and two daughters in the name 'Three Three and Lovely Sign'. This tattoo will always keep me feeling. I am writing a lot of lamps afterwards. My daughter's life is lifetime even though she is not my husband. I was pregnant later. I was born in 19 years. Then my studies could not go ahead. Ravi also left the study and was focused on the career. After some years, Ravi's brothers got tired. You may have been waiting for a brother to be a mediaman.

I do not know other reasons. I have not done anything bad to the brothers. After getting married, we left a break. In Baneshwar, a room was spent for a monthly 8/00 rupees. After good morning, we took 3 rooms flat in Gurgaon. Mrs. was out all day long. I sat on the bedroom. Ravi was already diagnosed with her professor. His first priority was to work in his first priority, second-party friends and third family.

The husband wants to cooperate with the work of the household and the child. I also wanted However, he could not take time for family. During the leisure time, even with the family, I was pleased with my friends. At the time of Chadbad, the family lived with them. In ten years, I and her daughter were exposed to vaccine. Instead of staying at home at friends of the friends. My sadness was increasing because of my self-esteem. He participated in many programs. However, I did not ask for any program. I did not consult with any decision. I did not listen to others' actions about some of the tasks he had done. It was not fun to say 'yes you?' It was like that. One day I heard from outside that he felt America's visa. I am surprised. He did not tell me the visa of the United States. Only three days before he got to America, he knew. He asked him to go to the program. I did not take it as a big issue. He left us to America by leaving our parents.

At the time when he said that if he could get a seat, I would also bring you. I was glad. Moving to America, our landline phone ranges around the US. An unknown girl had called. 'Oh, where have you gone?' The phone started with a loud voice. I'm sad. The same strongly answered in a loud voice, 'Where did you go, why? Who are you? 'She said,' your girl cheated me. ' He has borne two children from me. Where have you gone If you do not say, you will give birth to your parents. I did not believe him. Keep a phone call But, she repeatedly started calling a turtle. Do not start threatening. Then I told this to my maternal grandmother's brothers and sisters (Ravi's Kanababba's son). They told us to put the color id on the landline. There was a small amount of money in the telicum.

The brother and brother-in-law call that number and find the girl's home and office. Manipure Company is working on. Then it came to the police station. I called Ravi and said that such a phone is coming. We are considering going to the police station. He told that he did not know anything about that girl and said that he would go to the police station. Then brother and brother-in-law met the girl in the office. And, warned that if you call now, the police comes to your home. That girl fears Then the phone did not come. This incident happened as soon as possible. Perhaps Ravi Ravi has no fan. Nevertheless, after that problem was resolved, I did not create this chapter at that time.

He returned to Nepal for the visa process in the past 6 months. He made me pregnant again and again he went to America. Now my shoulders have the responsibility of two daughters.

Shortly after Ravi returned to America, I started another turchant. I started listening to the voice of various people 'roles that Ravi was running off with a married woman in America. At first, I did not pay much attention to it. But, the shouting is thicker. It also happened in the ears of my family and relatives. Whoever asked about this, 'What, your old lady lives in America with someone else?' I shot that I was a liar. While I was still there, I could not even go to my homehouse. Mental stress increased. Ask Ravi on the phone, I'm listening to such a hammer. He did not bother.



However, it was hard to believe that after their third photos came out, friendship would be only friendship. Since that time, I had to eat the medicine of depression. As a result, taking care of herself and giving education to two daughters, she took care of herself. One sister had to work in the house.

Ravi had sent money from America regularly. Do not allow money to hurt. He was still working with me to bring me to the United States. By completing the process in 2008, I went to America with two daughters. Until then, he has added home and car to Baltimore. After going to America, I started working by enrolling my girls' school. Some time worked out Ravi was a manager of all those stores. The income was good. Later he bought all of his stores. I started working on this. He used to work outside. At that time he was very helpful to find Nepali people who had recently arrived in America.

When I went to America, Ravi was away with the woman. As both were married, it was not easy to maintain relationships. I went to America soon after angering the lady Ravi has returned to Nepal. Being a Jahan-family member, I can not name the woman.

After being together in America, I was delighted that my life would be pleasant. But, I did not think. Because he argued with me. I did not tell you even when I asked for dissatisfaction. Never opened the mind and talked about it. Loved the daughters Still doing Family obligation was technically allowed. He used to raise things for the needs of the house. Teaching the daughters, looked at everything in the house. I worked hard every day. Although everything was good, she did not treat her well.

I sometimes had more headache than the headache. When he was ill, he went to the hospital alone. In the same bed, we even slept as unknown. For these reasons, there was a growing trend in us. I started to look forward to it too. I mean leave the tern. If she did not give me a bridegroom, why would I feel like being helpless? In front of our daughters, we tried to hide our fights. However, how many days could be hidden and! One day we got a big fight. And, he left the house and walked.

At that time, she was having an outfit with a foreign girl. Perhaps the same is happening to me. She left the house and started living in Tiger with her. The time came to the house. I bought the items needed. And went to Even if I did not speak with me, I would speak to my daughters. In 2013, I came to Nepal to celebrate two daughters. Two weeks before we came to Nepal he had also come to Nepal, in the name of the Guinness Book. But we did not meet.

In a few days in Nepal, I came to America in a restaurant with a girl working on the restaurant. 'Your husband has been betraying you for two years. He is in Tiger with a girl and has already got a son, "she wrote. She did not agree to say that she is a girl. I was hard to believe her. I used to tell my mother that the person does not live alone like that, make sure that you live. I thought that my husband would not be worried. But, do not worry.

At that time, Raviaji had returned to America from Nepal. I called him. He easily accepted the relationship with that girl. 'Yes, our son is also,' he said. He also identified the girl. I have a girl who has a mess. He met me in the office of my Ravi's office and knew. There was also a friend in Facebook and talk about it. I kept falling in contact with them, as if I heard that Ravi had born children too. Chest emptiness started. I could not tell this to anyone other than Mother. Within a few days, I returned to America. He was at home when we returned to America. Was depressed We talked. He told the foreign girl that she had left. His explanations were not legally married and he was only a child. He now proposed to stay together at home. However, the relationship could not be improved yet. I heard out that they went to a temple and got married. He often used to call the phone of those women. Sometimes when the child gets sick, sometimes say. It could not be a surprise. Which wife would be acceptable to another woman entitled to her husband?

Then I told him in a clear word, 'How long are you holding feet in two boats? Instead, bring that baby home. I'll grow up But, I can not bear with you another woman. If you can not completely separate it, give me a divisive. ' He said that he could not divide. After all, some of my friends started raising questions with my friends. He said that Dadra was separated from the relationship. However, the mercury did not change. Much more respect for me. Do not be physically close. From that time, began to sleep in Sophia.

After all, because of the reason why I did not want to draw close to me, I replied, 'I've just got out of this thread.' It takes time to come to you for the movies. Instead, make me unconscious by feeding medicines and do what is to be done. 'So our relationship stuck in the fraternity complex, motivated to stay with me or to do something in Nepal, or for both reasons, Raviji left for America and went to Nepal. Work on television Earned Name He started discussing all over. He will talk about a big model in the television. Teaching a lesson to everyone. His presentation seemed like a big post.

The person who kept his wife in injustice for two decades was angry with seeing someone walking in the family. But, I never tried to interfere with his progress. There were many people who were able to expose his career by exposing personal life. However, I did not like it. Do not write anything about your personal life in Facebook. His greatest asset was the name. What was wrong with that name, after all? That's why I stayed quietly. He has done something wonderful from television journalism. I also appreciate it. It is so important to say that, if you preach to others, you have to walk in the right way, do not you?

In the meantime he did not show any signs to improve relations with me. Instead, it went farther. Never call me from Nepal. Say something through some of the daughters said. He did not have my dual communication for a year. About 6 months ago, the daughter-in-law removed the talk of the Divorce. The daughter told me. I did not accept it completely. However, the daughter's brain started to pressure continuously. He gave the temptation of money and property. 'If your mother is not separated with my property now, then there is a problem. Because, in my property, foreign women's son can also ask for rights. At that time, our property may have to be divided into three parts. Goes home You come to the street. I am ready to give all the assets that are currently underway. 'The girl told me the story of the Father.

For money and property, I did not wish to make my 25-year-old friendship relationship. He loved me even though he did not love me. How to Remove From Your Heart? However, the daughters began to bow down very much. After all, they had been worried about our persecution. 'Take the property separately, eat yourself, how long should you stay tired?' Said the eldest daughter. The same daughter had the same feeling. Did your fight affect us?

So finally I put a stone in my heart and decided to sign in to the developers paper and come to Nepal. Even in Nepal, Ravi does not want to talk directly to me. A person had been given authority over his authority. I had to deal with that. In Nepal, the husband has also been implementing the law to issue an issue of intervention. In its 3/4 days, he has filed a case of divorce.
I came back to Nepal and tried to make the final effort. However, he does not meet. I also sent the news through his agent whether I could not send a case of polygamy and send it to the jail.

I was only threatened. There was no reason to issue the issue. But, it worked. He came to meet. I said, 'There is still nothing wrong, forgetting old things and making a new life.' He did not hesitate. He was ready to give both the apartment in Kathmandu and both of us in the US home. That was the reason behind all preparations for deliverers to be handed over to him, his new career. Ravi has been in office with a division chair for some time. I also heard the henna which was accompanied by the engagement. Not sure whether or not the truth is. But, Ravi had the intention to break the relationship with me for marriage. So it's ready to clear all the way to clear your way.

After this, I now do not mean to be more hesitant with him. Eventually I signed on Divorce Paper on December 9. On December 1, our wedding was 25th, a silver anchorage. Two days later, he touched me with a Davis paper. Accepted 'Anwarriage Gift' and accepted it. I cry very much that night. I told him at that time, 'Do not wait for two days, let us take a break on the day of eternity.'

But, his hurry knew him only. Emotionally, I was alone for a year, now I have become legally alone. There is no responsibility for the daughters. Ravi has taken their financial obligations. But, my parents have given me the same. I can not take Ravaji out of my mind even if I have a documentary document. Never get out Only after death I can forget him.

As soon as I was underwear, I opened the table written in the name of Ravi and daughter in the 'Three Three and Lovely Sign'. This tattoo will always keep me feeling. I am writing a lot of lamps afterwards. Many have asked me why I did not wake up. I want to say that this is my right. How did I take a walk back for 25 years, and immediately throw it out? I can not Even my husband is not my father's father's life.

People make mistakes in life. However, it is great to realize the mistake by making mistakes. Ravi is probably getting married soon. Their third marriage and fourth love relationship fail. I still want to see his progress. It is a pleasure that the third party's relationship should be successful and long lasting. As far as my life is concerned, there is no decision. There are many other people you do not even say. I also said above that the woman who has a divorced person is more convenient to settle another house. It takes time to get rid of such a big injury. Who has surely seen and not?